Article 1. Preamble>
- The way in which their data is collected and processed personal character.
Should be considered as personal data all data being likely to identify a user.
These include first and last name, age, postal address,the email address, the location
of the user or their IP address;
- What are the rights of users regarding this data;
- Who is responsible for processing personal data collected and processed;
- To whom those data are transmitted;
- Optionally, the site's policy regarding "cookie" files.
the users can consult at the address below:
Article 2. General principles for data collection and
In accordance with the provisions of article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the
and processing of user data from the site respect the following principles:
- Legality, loyalty and transparency: data cannot be collected and processed only
with the consent of the user owner of the data. Whenever personal data will be
the user will be informed that his data is collected, and for what reasons its data it
- Limited aims: data collection and processing is carried out to meet one or more
objectives determined in the these general conditions of use;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper
execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Data conservation reduced over time: the data is kept for a limited time, of which
the user is informed. If the duration cannot be communicated to the user;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data colleted and processed: the responsible
for data processing undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the
In order to be lawful, in accordance with the requirements of article 6 of the European
2016/679, the collection and processing of data at personal character can only intervene if
they respect at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- Processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing meets a legal obligation;
- The processing is explained by a necessity related to the safeguarding of vital
of the data subject or of another person physical;
- The treatment can be explained by a need related to the execution of a mission of public
interest or which relates to the exercise of public authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the
legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
Article 3. Personal data collected and processed within the framework
navigation on the site
Personal data collected and processed on the site pogba-mathias.com are as follows: No data
collected and processed.
Article 4. Use of "cookie" files
The website has eventually implemented techniques of "cookie" files.
A "cookie" file is a small file (less than 4 ko), stocked by the website on the hard drive of
the user, and containing informations relating to the user surfing habits.
These files allow it to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and
improve the service for the comfort of the user.
For the use of the "cookie" files, involving the storage and the analyse of
personnal datas, it is mandatory to obtain the consent of the user.
This user consent is considered valid for a maximum period of 13 (thirteen) months.
After this period, the site will again ask the user's authorization to save "cookie"
files on his hard drive.
a. User opposition to the use of "cookie" files by the site.
The user is informed that he can object to the recording of these "cookie" files by configuring
its software navigation. For information, the user can find at following address the steps to
in order to configure its software navigation to oppose the registration of "cookie" files:
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox :
- Safari : http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- Internet Explorer :
- Opera : http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
If the user decides to desactivate the "cookie" files, he would still be able to surf on the
However, any malfunction of the website following this computer manipulation can not be
on the responsability of the site editor.
b. Description of the "cookie" files used by the site
LThe site editor draws the user's attention to the fact that the following cookies are used
- Own cookies: your internet browser manages your connection to the website during a
- Other cookies: all cookies deployed by Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a Google
audience analysis tool enabling website and app owners to better understand the behavior
usage statistics without individual users are identified personally by Google.
The cookie "_ga" is the one that is most used by Google Analytics.
- In addition to establishing statistical site usage reports web, Google Analytics can
used together with some of the advertising cookies described above, offering more
advertising on Googles services (like Google Search), across the Internet and to measure
interaction with the advertisements we display.
The editor of the site reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee compliance
to stay informed of the latest changes that will be made to it.
However, in the event of a substantial change to this policy, the user will be informed as
By "push" notification when the user re-visits the site; It is brought to the attention of the
accepts them conditions, with particular regard to the collection and the processing of their
personal data, as well as the use of "cookie" files.